- 1. HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Shipping cost depends on destination. Exact cost of shipment is displayed on final step of placing an order. To check it, simply pick your country from a list.
The cost of delivery is fixed and it isn’t based on quantity of ordered products.
- 2. WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
- Orders are being processed on business days, from Monday to Friday. They’re being processed till 1 p.m. (CET/CEST) and they leave our warehouse on the same day. Orders placed after that time will leave our warehouse on the next business day.
We ship our products to the most of the countries, using UPS. Delivery time also depends on destination. If you’d like to know approximate delivery time, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
There can be the occasional customs or courier delay which may affect your delivery timeframe from time to time.
Remaining holidays in Poland in 2017:
- November 1st
- November 11th
- December 25th
- December 26th
- 3. HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- You will automatically receive an e-mail including your tracking number, once your order is dispatched. However, if you somehow didn’t receive it, please e-mail us on email@example.com.
Make sure, that there will be someone to pick your order, because your parcel requires a signature on delivery and we can’t send it to PO Box.
- 4. ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL TAXES AND DUTIES I HAVE TO PAY?
- If you’re ordering to non-EU country, you may be forced to pay some import duties, customs and taxes. These will be due at the point of, or after delivery.
We are not liable for them and, unfortunately, they can’t be refunded by us.
Any doubts concerning custom clearance and eventual duties may be dispelled by your local customs office.